
You might recall my introduction to Ritter Sport chocolates a few months ago. Actually, when I went back to find that entry, I was impressed at my degree of self-discipline. I had no idea it had been so long since I indulged in European chocolate. Anyway, we went back for a repeat visit to this specialty shop and I once again lingered in the chocolate section, trying to pick out a treat that would last me for a little while.
I was having a hard time making up my mind, when Ritter once again came to my rescue, with this handy packet of miniature sport chocolates in different varieties. Unfortunately, I purchased this little bunch right before I went off for Labor Day, and I discovered upon my return that Pork Chop was a bit of a fan himself. So I can't speak to all the flavors, but the ones I did try were delicious. And sporty.
No comments:
Post a Comment