Loading...

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

By European standards, I'm a marathoner

I recently discovered that there is a locally-owned specialty/gourmet food store here in the SLC. Jared was working late last night so I took the opportunity to stop by and check out their wares. In addition to picking up a nice Wensleydale (which came to my attention strictly through Wallace and Gromit) I also got one of these:

I really do like dark chocolate, and would also highly recommend this collection. However, I think I bought this mainly because I was amused by the concept that chocolate can be sporty. I decided to check out the company website. I was astounded to discover that because I enjoy an active lifestyle, I am entitled to expect more from a chocolate bar. Honestly, the Ritter Sport 100g bar is doing a good job of meeting my expectations. What could be more brilliant than putting some kind of active/healthy spin on chocolate? Genius.

Next up: I need to track down some of these. Aren't they cute?

No comments: