
My poor feet have seen better days. They are more puffy than usual because of the pregnancy, and I am apparently more clumsy, because I am inflicting all kinds of damage on them. As evidenced above, I managed to batter up one toenail hiking in Zion. Yesterday I stubbed my middle toe on the coffee table and now it is a lovely shade of purple/black which is more or less detectable in this picture.
In my usual melodramatic fashion, I actually thought I might have broken my toe and Jared had to do some kind of resistance test where I curled my toe against his finger. His diagnosis -- painful, but not broken. Not that there's anything they could do, anyway. So now my feet are both ugly and painful. Also, I'm sure my coworkers wondered why I was huddled over my foot with my camera phone. Let them wonder.
No comments:
Post a Comment