Ah, Halloween. Like every day around here lately, it was pure chaos. Don't mind the hole in my jeans in this picture. I also had an attractive spaghetti sauce stain on my shirt. Just one of those days. Winnie went as a U of U cheerleader (a nice counterpoint, I thought, to her cousin's BYU costume) and Thor ultimately reprised last year's Luke Skywalker costume. You may as well refer to this post for pictures since he was stubbornly uncooperative about pictures this year.
Don't mind the booger smeared across one cheek. Like I said -- one of those days.
Don't mind the missing shoe. Like I said...
An attempt at getting a picture of Thor. He's too busy trying to tackle Coen. Like I said, one of those days... Hey, at least we had fun, not to mention amazing weather! We probably won't see a mild Halloween like this for years to come, so I'm glad we got out and enjoyed it, even in our slightly-unkempt state.

No comments:
Post a Comment