Big and little
Thor: Daddy's a big boy.
Me: Yes, he is.
Thor: Yep, he's my big boy.
While reading bedtime stories
Thor: I want to snuggle you.
Me: OK. (scooting a little closer to him)
Thor: I want to snuggle you and the new baby. (embracing my stomach)
Me: Um, OK...
Returning from "helping" Jared with a project outside
Me: How did it go out there?
Thor: Well, Daddy's in trouble with me.
Me: Oh, he is?
Thor: Yes.
Me: That's too bad.
On marriage
Thor: How did you get that ring?
Me: Daddy gave it to me when I married him.
Thor: I'm going to marry Daddy, too.
Me: No, when you're big you'll find a nice girl to marry.
Thor: What?
Me: When you get big, you'll marry a nice girl. Then you can be a daddy, too.
Thor: (looking genuinely puzzled) Talk louder. I can't hear you.
Thursday, April 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I loved that! That made my night!
Post a Comment