Loading...

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

so much for my snuggler

Last night Thor was stalling off bedtime and, in one of his usual ploys, he asked if he could come snuggle with me in my bed. (Note: I have been going to bed really early. I put Winnie to bed, clean up the kitchen a bit, then go to bed. Sometimes before Thor. This pregnancy has been totally exhausting.) Anyway, I told him he could come snuggle me for a minute. He crawled into Jared’s side of the bed and perched on the far edge. I scooted over next to him and gave him a big, exaggerated bear hug. He resisted. I said, “Hey, I thought you wanted to snuggle me.” He said, “No… I’m done,” and quickly scooted off the edge of the bed and trotted off to his own room.

 

That’s right – my little Piggy is getting too grown-up to snuggle me. I didn’t know this day would come so soon. On the other hand, who knew it was so easy to get him to go to bed?

 

No comments: