At the dinner table
Jared: Here, Bub -- have some more.
Thor: Don’t say “bub”. Say “porky”.
Jared: OK. Here, Porky -- have some more.
Another dinner scene – expert advice
Me: Here, try these baby cabbage (brussel sprouts).
Thor: Mm. It’s good.
Me: It is, isn’t it? Be careful. They’re still hot.
Thor: Mom, be careful. Take little bites.
Me: I’m being careful.
Thor: Dad, just bite the bottom, like this. Look, Dad. Like this.
Jared: OK.
Thor: Like this, see? Just bite it right here.
During chore time
Me: Thor, come help me put things away.
Thor: No. You do it.
Me: Thor, I need some help.
Thor: Not yet.
Jared: Thor, get up and help Mom.
Thor: Winnie, come here and pick up this blanket! Winnie! Winnie!
2 comments:
I love the age of 3! Thor is a hoot!
Thor is a genius! I love reading the conversations.
Post a Comment