Loading...

Friday, February 11, 2011

too bossy for his own good

A few nights ago over dinner, I was getting a little animated in expressing my dissatisfaction about something that had happened at work. Jared was patiently listening to my rant when Thor interrupted, held up one hand like a traffic cop, and said, “Mom, Mom -- calm down.”
 
This is what I do when he’s in the midst of a tantrum, and although I was nowhere near throwing myself on the floor or shedding actual tears, I probably did need to simmer down.
 
It was not quite as humorous when I leaned over to whisper to him in church that he needed to lower his voice and he said, very loudly, “Mom, calm down!”
 
 

1 comment:

Noelle said...

I hear you, Sarah. Jesse usually yells back to me in church, "I am whispering". Sure you are kid! Good that he's paying attention though!