Baby #3 will be joining us in August, making us a family of five. We’re very excited – at least, those of us who understand what’s going on. Thor still doesn’t really grasp what we’re talking about when I say we’re going to get a new baby this summer. Some recent conversations have led me to believe that he thinks we are going to haphazardly select a child from another family and bring him or her home. He seems concerned about it. If Winnie is like Thor was at around that age, she probably won’t clue in that anything is afoot until the baby is actually here.
Good times all around. We’re looking forward to adding to our little brood.
3 comments:
When are you going to find out the sex? As for the mini van, I might know someone who can give you a deal! :) Have you seen the new "man van" dodge is coming out with? It's a new caravan... its nice.
When we told Campbell I had a baby in my tummy (just to be clear, I'm talking about Cooper :-) he gave us a funny look and said "you already GOT the baby out of your tummy...(pointing to Isla) see!"
Congratulations!
Congrats, again! And the Toyota Sienna is the way to go! Matt can get you a deal at the auction too.
Post a Comment