For Christmas, Jared got me a fabulous new camera with a bunch of accessories, including a tripod and a huge manual. I've chipped away at the manual, but I've only used the camera on a few occasions.
I blame this entirely on this pregnancy. I've been sick, sick, sick. I asked my doctor to prescribe me Zofran this time around after I got so sick during my Christmas vacation that I was barely getting out of bed most days. I've complained of not feeling well often enough that Thor frequently says, "I don't feel good. I'm going to go lie on the couch."
The Zofran keeps me from throwing up during the day, but doesn't entirely get rid of the nausea. When it wears off in the evenings I still have to take at least half a Unisom or without fail I'll end up sick. I basically feel either nauseated or tired all the time, and sometimes both.
So I have been doing the bare essentials and little else. With my previous pregnancies I was sick until around 16 weeks, which is only a week or so away. This is one of those times when a week can seem like an eternity. For some reason, when I mention that I should feel better soon, people seem compelled to say things like, "Every pregnancy is different! Maybe you'll be sick the whole time!" Ugh -- NEVER say this to someone. It's just mean.
Anyway, I'm sure I WILL feel better soon, and then I can take the time to actually edit photos and post some recent pictures of the piggies.
Thursday, February 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment