I basically didn't do anything this weekend except go grocery shopping. Sunday was a little hectic since we had guests for dinner, but it was very fun.
I have been somewhat unmotivated to post cell phone pictures on the picture site, because I couldn't get the comments working right so I couldn't even tell if anyone was looking at the pictures. Silly, right? I mean, a large part of this project is just having the pictures for myself later. But I changed my theme and made a few tweaks and the comments appear to be working now, so I am feeling better about that. Look for more pictures over there soon.
Winnie and I got hammered with the cold Piggy had and we are both under the weather, but can't complain too much. We're having an amazing Indian summer and I am trying to enjoy every warm day, knowing that all too soon we will be heading into the long, cold, dark winter. Ugh. We will be fine. Time to bust out the blue light.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment