Loading...

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

more conversations with a piggy

After a particularly productive sneeze:

Thor:   Mom, I got my booger out.

Me:     OK. Good job.

 

As I am nursing Winnie:

Thor:   Mom, I want to hold you!

Me:     I’m sorry, but you can’t hold me. It’s Winnie’s turn to hold me.

Thor:  I want to HOLD YOU!!! (getting desperate)

Me:    OK, OK. Winnie’s almost done and then you can hold me.

 

As I am putting on his pajamas:

 Thor:   Go church? See Sister Miller? (his nursery teacher)

Me:     Yes, we’ll go to church on Sunday.

Thor:   Go swimming?

Me:     When you feel better.

Thor:   Go zoo?

Me:     (now wondering if this is an anticipation of future events or a recitation of past exploits) Sure.

Thor:   Put on boots? Go see Winnie?

Me:     No. Winnie is in bed; Winnie is asleep.

Thor:   OK. (sighing)

 

 

 

1 comment:

Cara said...

That is so funny, Chandler says the same thing, "hold you, I want to hold you!" Sometimes I try to climb on him and I say "ok hold me".