Loading...

Friday, September 24, 2010

cars

Between the two of us, Jared and I somehow managed to acquire four cars. It’s a long story. Anyway, it goes without saying that we continually have a car that needs repaired, or one with expiring (or, let’s be honest – expired) registration. This week has been a doozy. We have two cars being actively worked on and one with expired registration, so despite all of our back-ups, we were actually down to one car for a couple of days.

 

I think it’s time to take a long, hard look at this car situation. Maybe we can sell three of them and get one minivan. Or, better yet, one of these. I don’t think I’ve talked Jared into it yet.

 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

SISTER!!! I took my parents to the lot and test drove this car...it is AWESOME...I had it for a week in Boston. If I was not a party of 1 I would have purchased one. DO IT!

Wendy said...

I too am fascinated with this car. It gets my vote.