Loading...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Toddlerisms

Last week I was out with Piggy running an errand and we cut across the parking lot of Chuck E. Cheese. As far as I know, he has no idea what Chuck E. Cheese is. We've never been there, never talked about going -- you get the picture. So imagine my surprise when he started saying, earnestly and repeatedly, "Chuck E.! Chuck E.!" In fact, I was sort of clueless until about the fifth "Chuck E." when I said, "Chuck E. Cheese?" and he replied, "Chuck E.! Chuck E. Jesus!"

I tell you, that kid...

2 comments:

The Black's said...

That is hilarious! It is amazing what kids know that we haven't taught them.

Kristen said...

Oh that's sooooo funny! That would add a new twist to Primary!
To be honest...we didn't know how Campbell knew what C.E.C was either until we noticed that the "sponsor" Sesame Street, among other shows.