Loading...

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

a real doozy

Some of you may remember that I have an interesting situation with my personal email account. Well, I continue to be vastly entertained by any number of misdirected emails. Of note lately were a college student who was forwarding her university email account to mine (I was getting details of her health center appointments, among other things), a home inspection report, complete with the house address and pictures, and inquiries about my interior decorating services.

Then a couple of days ago I got a real doozy. I've pasted it below, edited only for a few contact details:

Hello Sarah,

I wanted to thank you for submitting an application to become an egg donor. Egg donation is truly a wonderful gift for all involved.

I’m not sure if you were aware that there are two parts to the initial application. If you are still interested in pursuing egg donation, I would encourage you to complete the application at your earliest convenience.

If you have any questions or difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact me. Once your application has been completed and approved, we’ll schedule a phone conversation at your convenience to go over the process, its timelines and responsibilities, as well as answering any questions you may have.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Julie Rxxx

Egg Donor XXXX, Inc.

www.eggdonorxxxx.com


I guess I owe it to Jared to let him know...

2 comments:

Jake said...

That's friggin hilarious!

Julia said...

I've also started getting emails from another Julia who is apparently dabbling in some obscure indian religion. I periodically get invitations to religious events, and updates from other church members about their spiritual experiences.