We are going to North Carolina later this month to visit Jared’s sister and her family and we are SOOOO excited!! Hopefully Thor will enjoy spending some time with his cousins and we are looking forward to seeing a part of the country that’s new to us and spending time with Noelle and Jonathan. Can’t wait!
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I am jealous! One of these days... I hope we can visit them as well. I think N.Carolina is beautiful! Noelle is probably thrilled to have you guys. Have fun!!!
Go to the "Pit" that is some good Carolina BBQ, which as we discovered is a lot different then regular BBQ. Oh it's in Raleigh, which is a fun place to explore.
We are soooo excited to have you guys come! We'll look forward to you, Chris, & James coming one day, too, Lori! Jonathan & Jesse are looking forward to some good cousin time and Sr. & I are looking forward to spending time with you & Jaybird. Only 20 days to go!
You better not like it so much, that you come back talking about moving there ;)
Post a Comment