Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Sick ward
My piggies are sick. Jared is sick. I keep imagining that maybe I'm starting to get sick, but so far I am hanging in there. We were up most of the night last night. Thor had another bout with croup and went to the emergency room for a steroid treatment. Winnie cried and wanted to nurse all night long. I was lamenting the timing of all of this, since I am under the gun with a deadline at work and getting no sleep, but I realized it could be worse. This could have happened when we were scheduled to go to North Carolina, and then we would have been faced with canceling our trip. As it is, I assume we will be in good health once again in time for our vacation. We're counting down the days now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Devon and I have been complaining about Hamilton scratching on our door at night and waking us up. I see now that we have nothing to complain about! Atleast we can just throw her into the laundry room to get a good night's rest, you can't do that with Thor or Winnie. (Atleast I hope you don't ;))
No, we have not resorted to that yet, although there are moments...
Post a Comment