Loading...

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

More obvious observations

It’s the first of July, which means:

 

1.       My mom’s birthday is tomorrow.

2.       The Fourth is this weekend. Looking forward to fireworks and balloon launches and such.

3.       Our baby girl will in all likelihood put in an appearance NEXT MONTH!!

 

Honestly, at this stage of the game I would be thrilled if the baby were coming next week, even though we are shockingly unprepared. I really do need to do at least a few things this month to get ready for the new arrival. I think I’ll start simple and sort out the unisex onesies from Thor’s tiny baby things, then find a place to store those together with a few girl things we have acquired. It seems like just yesterday that my Piggy was a newborn -- now he is practically a big brother. I’m still trying to wrap my mind around that one.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Our "baby sister" is 6 months old and I'm still wrapping my mind around it. Did I ever tell you that I accidentally left her at Campbell's pre-school? Just drove away...got a whole blog away before I remembered that I had a baby too.