I am not sure what this face is all about, except that he clearly knew the camera was on him. What a goofball.
He is too cute Sarah. One month to go - can we see you before then?
He is so stinkin' cute! My goodness you guys make adorable kids. Can't wait to see the girl version. Almost there
I think that Jesse is not going to be the only model in the family. Check out that adorable little kisser! Watch out ladies, here comes the mighty Thor!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is too cute Sarah. One month to go - can we see you before then?
He is so stinkin' cute! My goodness you guys make adorable kids. Can't wait to see the girl version. Almost there
I think that Jesse is not going to be the only model in the family. Check out that adorable little kisser! Watch out ladies, here comes the mighty Thor!
Post a Comment