This morning I found Jared lying on the couch in our office. It was 7:30 and he had apparently already eaten three or four popsicles. His poor throat is pretty torn up, and the pain meds are only somewhat effective. We were told to expect this, but it's still no fun and he has a few days before it's supposed to start to improve.
Otherwise he is feeling pretty decent and the nose part of the surgery was not as traumatic as I had feared. In fact, he is already feeling like they have finally once and for all completely straightened his septum. I joked that maybe he will be able to sneeze normally now.
Jared's mom has been a great help, keeping him fed and cared for during the day while I am working and taking him to his follow-up appointments and so forth since he can't drive while on the meds. My mom is taking good care of the tiny bubs.
Anyway, I am really glad that we will have this behind us and that he should be in great shape when the baby puts in her appearance. A month to go still, but I am getting anxious for that!
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment