Loading...

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Countdown

OK, here are some things I REALLY need to get done before this baby gets here. Maybe having this list out there will help me actually get going on it:

 

1.       Set up crib

2.       Get crib bedding out of storage and launder it

3.       Dig out infant car seat

4.       Clean or replace car seat liner (it’s a masculine blue pattern)

5.       Buy a package of newborn diapers

6.       Get out and wash 4 oz bottles; see if we can identify which are the newborn slow-flow nipples

7.       Gather and put all our newborn type blankets in one location

8.       Make sure we have batteries for baby swing

 

I’m sure there’s a lot more I’m not thinking of, but this should get us through the first week or so intact. I haven’t even thought about what I need to take to the hospital yet. Maybe I should put first things first.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

That's about all you need. And you always know where to buy everything else. :-)