Loading...

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Messed up

I did pretty well until a few days ago, but I am officially suffering from end of pregnancy insomnia now. I got up and did some work at 3 AM the other day because I figured  I might as well be somewhat productive if I was going to alternately wallow around and stare at the ceiling and get drinks of water and basically make it impossible for Jared to sleep.

 

Thanks to the sleeplessness, I also finished reading a book cover-to-cover in under a month, which I haven’t managed since before the Piggy came. On the other hand, the lack of sleep means I don’t feel so great during the day. Minor things seem like big chores, and then this morning I woke up and promptly threw up, which was weird and unpleasant.

 

I’m excited that by the end of the month, I will be at least be CAPABLE of sleep again – whether I get any or not is a separate matter which I’m choosing not to contemplate too much.

1 comment:

Cara said...

That last three weeks are bad, because your hormomes are dropping, your body is done making that baby and she is just getting fatter, bigger, CUTER!