Loading...

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anniversary

Today marks our third wedding anniversary, and for some reason Pork Chop thought I might actually forget about it so he could have the pleasure of taking me by surprise. No such luck this time, but it is bound to happen eventually since I have become increasingly forgetful over time. I'm not sure what observations to make here that won't sound completely cliched, so I'll just say that I am continually baffled by how I made it through my first 31 years without Jared. I think we make a pretty good team and hopefully our little pork chops will someday say that they agree.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Your one of my favorite "teams". Happy Anniversary.

Katie Corbridge said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Coulio said...

My sister was logged in and the "deleted comment" was what I wrote on her login.

Here's what I meant to say...

I love that! Can't wait to find out who I should have been with for the last 33 years. I'm glad you are so happy! That's how it is supposed to be!