The Piggy has been a real tornado of activity the past couple of days. While I paid bills online yesterday, he managed to splash in the toilet, an activity I foolishly thought had lost its charm. Tonight while I was unloading and reloading the dishwasher, I turned my back and he pulled the bottom rack (fully loaded) entirely out of the dishwasher; it's a miracle no dishes were broken.
Then while I started some laundry he somehow got the vacuum open and spilled part of the vacuum bag contents on the living room floor. I knew we were in for this destructive toddler phase; I guess I just didn't realize it would come so soon, and that he would have the strength and coordination to do some of the things he's done recently.
On the one hand, it's tough having to watch him like a hawk. On the other hand, this is one part of parenthood I think I was secretly looking forward to; there's something oddly intriguing about wondering what will occur to him next and what he will manage to pull off during his next few unsupervised moments.
For those who requested walking video -- I really tried to get some tonight, but the bubs was being singularly uncooperative. Tomorrow I'll have all day to work on it, though... stay tuned.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yea! Thanks, Sarah! I'm also glad to hear that you're enjoying the mischevious phase. In my experience, it really seems to last!
Sounds exactly like what I am going through with Chandler right now! He reminds me of Stich, from the movie Lilo and Stich.... maybe worse.
Post a Comment