Loading...

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My first little Thor movie



Apologies to Jared -- he pointed out that this video is, ahem, not the most flattering to him, but it took FOREVER to process and I was too excited when it was done not to post it. Next time, I will make sure to do him justice!

6 comments:

Julia said...

I don't know why I'm suprised that he walks so slow. His legs are so short that I should have been expecting that. :)

Sarah said...

No, he is not exactly built for speed, although he is quite a bit faster indoors where the terrain is more predictable.

Annie said...

so cute! I haven't seen him walk yet - we need to get the little ones together.

hang on...lets be honest T and H are anything but little!

Noelle said...

Thank you, Sarah! Your video was wonderful, my nephew is so talented! Tell Jared that playing the role of the dutiful dad is always quite flattering. I loved it! Yeah!

Meredith said...

Thanks :) I can't wait to see him walking live.

The last Unicorn said...

He walks!!!! That video was quite impressive Sarah. Back ground music and everything! At least Jared wasn't showing crack. Or was he?