
Friday, March 20, 2009
Pictures of the Piggy Wiggy
Here -- FINALLY -- are some pictures of the bubs. This set is from the big first birthday. You can tell this was during the worst of my morning sickness because this kid got a cake frosted with PINK frosting. I was so out of it, I didn't even think about frosting until minutes before the cake came out of the oven, and this happened to be on hand. I supposed I could have whipped some up from scratch, but everything was such a chore at that point. Anyhow, this minor setback appears not to have diminished his enjoyment of the event.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
I LOVE the plate to the mouth method...no messing around for him. Too cute.
I LOVE the plate to the mouth method...no messing around for him. Too cute.
He really dug into that cake! I am not that surprised though :)
By the way... how do you like the book "raising the optimistic child"? A client of mine was talking about it the other day and said it was good...
I have to say, that I honestly believe my nephew is the cutest little one year old in the world! I think he's pretty smart too, he knows what he wants and how to get it.
He's ridiculously cute. More pictures please. How about some walking video?
I love Meredith's idea! Please take a break from Guitar Hero when possible and post pictures of Thor walking! Please!
Post a Comment