Loading...

Saturday, October 25, 2008

The life of a little fellow

Hanging out while I catch up on blogs:


At the zoo:



Loving his enormous snowsuit:

3 comments:

Noelle said...

Sarah, Thor just seems to get cuter as he gets bigger! I just love the turtle & snowsuit pictures especially. I have the best nephew ever!

Kristen said...

Hey, a comment to the last entry...when my little piggy was about 9 months old he turned into a horrible sleeper. I looked and looked for good advice for a baby so old but everything seemed to be geared for newborns or 2 year olds. Anyway I finally found the best sleep book ever written: Good Night Sleep Tight, the Sleep Lady's Gentle Guide...(it goes on to say something about falling asleep and staying asleep.) Anyway, she gives new advice for about every 3 months. When their naps should be, how much sleep they need, and then, the clincher, was the shuffle...which you don't have to do, but I did and I've NEVER been happier with anything. Sorry for the very very long entry!

Mary said...

Hi kids! Thor is so precious...what adorable pictures! He's such a happy baby. It shows that he's loved very much!