We recently had an unfortunate incident wherein a peach rolled under the driver's seat of the Honda and died there. By the time the corpse was discovered, the problem was pretty far advanced and there was a horrible odor when we lifted up the back floor mat. We cleaned the carpet as best we could but were still being assailed by the smell of death every time we got in the car, so Pork Chop recently bought a bottle of Febreze to treat the area. It seems to have taken care of the lingering smell.
The other day I was commenting on how well the Febreze had worked out, and Jared was enthusiastically agreeing.
J: Yeah, it's great. In fact, I even sprayed it on the baby's clothes today.
S: (stunned silence)
J: It worked on those, too.
S: So, no more laundry for you, huh? Just spraying Febreze on stuff?
J: No. He had a poopy diaper and it took the smell away.
S: Oh; so you're just using it in lieu of diaper changes.
J: Come on. I changed the diaper but there was a lingering odor, so I just sprayed him with a little Febreze and it was fine.
S: Um... okay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOL. That is such a "dad" thing to do!
Not intentionally being "sexist." Perhaps I should also mention how ingenious and creative that is. So maybe, that is such a "creative" thing to do! :D And yes, it still is such a "dad" thing to do.
Post a Comment