This is my last week at my illustrious employer (I can still hardly believe it), and things are a little crazy with one of our projects, so we've all been working late into the night. Couple that with the fact that I appear to have a virus (sore throat, body aches, low-grade fever, exhaustion) and it has been a fun week, I guess you could say.
Yesterday as I was getting ready for work and feeling mildly delirious from lack of sleep, I chose a warm and woolly cardigan I haven't worn in a while because with the feverishness I have bouts of being really, really cold. About midway through the day, I realized that the reason I haven't worn that warm and woolly cardigan in a while is that it has a big hole in each elbow -- the result of leaning on a desk day after day, no doubt. I had forgotten all about it, didn't notice the problem when getting dressed, and Pork Chop didn't happen to notice as I was leaving the house.
My co-workers must really wonder what is up.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment