Apparently the Piggy was fine on the flight. Jared said they were sitting next to a black lady from Uganda and that the baby loved her. I guess it was mutual; she held him for most of the flight and let him touch her face and play with her jewelry (and, in all likelihood, tug at her hair).
He hasn't had a ton of exposure to ethnic diversity in his brief seven months in Utah, so he is still noticeably fascinated by black people. This came to my attention on an earlier occasion a few weeks ago, but I can't really keep him from staring at people at this point, and I figure it's better for him to do that now while he is still tiny and it's excusable than to be doing it at the age of 10 or 12, right?
Anyway, Jared says the Piggy played in the tub last night and then slept through the night and is basically doing just great without me. Go figure.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment