As I write this, Jared is on a plane with the Piggy, heading for California without me. I will be dutifully working for my illustrious employer this weekend, so we figured he might as well take the bubs with him for a visit to the Hexberg clan. I am crossing my fingers that neither of them has a meltdown on the flight. Jared packed plenty of finger foods for the baby, so hopefully those will keep him at bay. A few puffed corn snacks go a long way with the Piggy, what with his still-developing coordination and all. It takes him several seconds to carefully maneuver each one to his mouth, and he frequently drops them and has to repeat the process a couple of times.
Anyway, I'm sure the bub will find plenty to occupy him; hopefully it won't include pulling the hair of the folks in front of him (a recent favorite pastime). And I did leave my iPod Touch in plain sight in hopes that Jared would see it this morning and take it with him. That's usually good for a few minutes' distraction. Anyway, I'm sure they will survive the next two hours -- and in all likelihood even the next two days -- without me. Time to get back to the task at hand.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment