Loading...

Friday, August 22, 2008

Time for the barber?

The little Pork Chop is getting a bit of a whispy, mullet-y look around his ears and the back of his neck. Most of his hair isn't terribly long, but he has a few long sections here and there where his newborn hair never fell out and has continued to grow and grow.

I don't think he exactly needs a haircut, and it's sort of hard to tell, anyway, because he's so blond you can barely see his hair although there's quite a lot of it. So what do I do? I'm thinking I'll just let it go until people start remarking on our cute little girl.

1 comment:

Cara said...

Take him to the school, no need to pay $12 to listen to your child holler! I like Capelli's in PG, there is also Dallas Roberts etc. only five bucks!