I found this kind of strange and more than a little irritating. I'm used to having the terms "believe" and "belief" associated with significant religious, philosophical, or political views. On occasion those terms might also be associated with belief in the paranormal. Nonetheless, it threw me for a loop to hear them used to describe something as trivial as product loyalty.
But in fairness, I decided to do a little introspection, and see if I could identify anything tangible that I'd say I really believe in -- something I'm so fervently dedicated to that I would happily extoll its virtues to friends and family if I thought it could help them, or maybe even something that I think could help EVERYONE. I have to confess that I did identify a few things, and perhaps not coincidentally, a couple of them have already been featured on this blog.
At the top of the list, without question, would be The Miracle Cure (my term - not its real name). I would sing the praises of this product to anyone who's dealt with mild to moderate acne. I am a 100% believer in the effectiveness of this treatment protocol, and that is saying something considering the plethora of concoctions, potions, and celebrity-endorsed treatments I've used. (Note that the kit pictured below is only a part of the Miracle Cure protocol.
Another product that I haven't talked about here, but that has delivered exactly the results I would have expected, and maybe more, is Certain Dri. How often does a product really live up to its claims? This one does. It stops sweat like turning off a faucet. If I had to sell something door to door to make ends meet, Certain Dri would be a candidate.
Many of you will, of course, be aware of my dedication to Ovaltine. I'm a particular fan of the malt variety. I think my previous entry speaks for itself.
And finally, this Booq bag that we got Jared for school last year is truly exceptional, in a class of its own. It's sleek, spacious, comfortable, durable, and ridiculously good-looking. (The one pictured below is actually a slightly newer model than Jared's, which has now been discontinued.) It wasn't cheap, but I'm sure it will last him through the rest of his schooling and then continue to serve us well after that. Again, I'd be happy to give a product endorsement.

Those are just a few that I thought of after a few minutes of reflection; I'm sure there are others. Anyone else have a product they really believe in?
3 comments:
I would suggest Kirkland diaper wipes. They lift stains from white berber carpet, gently clean counters and tables, wipe up dried sauce from laminate flooring, wipe runny noses, clean sticky hands, blot stains from shirts and clean baby bums like no other wipe. Now that's "multi-purpose" I can believe in.
I'm going to submit the iphone. It really is the most fascinating little gadget I've ever had the pleasure of owning.
Also the BMW has turned me into a car snob and if the day ever comes that I'm forced to downgrade, it's going to be a problem for me.
Post a Comment