Loading...

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Miracle Cure

Last spring sometime, I went to the doctor for a routine physical. While I was there, she asked me whether I had "skin trouble". While I've never had psoriasis or rosacea or any of that, I have suffered from that all-too-prevalent form of "skin trouble" known as "adult acne". You may be familiar with it -- even the likes of Jessica Simpson, Britney Spears, and Vanessa Williams struggle with it on occasion. In my case, the condition comes and goes and varies in severity, but I have never been completely free of it. I've found a couple of products that manage it pretty well, but invariably I get lazy and suffer the unfortunate consequences. This must have been one of those occasions.

My doctor, as it turned out, had a facial regimen that she swore would put an end to my woes. She highly recommended it, even pointing out that her own adolescent son was a religious user of the product. I was skeptical, but what the heck -- I'll slather pretty much anything on my face a few times. And it seems like other people are doing it. What could the harm be? So I waited patiently in the exam room while she went looking for her acne supplies.

She returned before too long with a little clear zippered pouch of facial concoctions that had TEEN CLEAN emblazoned in large letters across the front -- just the thing I wanted to trot out into the waiting room and keep tucked into my overnight bag. I won't even get into my long-standing annoyance with the word "teen" or the implication that because I have acne, I am unclean.

This much-touted TEEN CLEAN product carried a hefty price tag of over $100 for a couple months' supply. Almost no amount is too much to pay in the war against adult acne, though, so I pulled out my wallet, put my vanity aside, and trudged home with the product in hand. When Pork Chop came over that night I told him I had purchased the Miracle Cure and that it had darn well better work because on an annual basis, it was going to cost almost as much as our honeymoon.

Lo these many months later, here's my honest assessment of the product. This stuff really is the Miracle Cure. If you have great skin, count yourself lucky and click away from this post now; if you want to look like you were born with great skin, I recommend the Miracle Cure. It takes a few weeks to get going, but once it does, it's amazing stuff. As is typical for me, I have varied in my dedication to the regimen, but when I am using the product daily, the difference in my skin is phenomenal. In fact, if I complain about a blemish, Pork Chop will point out that I have been slacking on the Miracle Cure, and he's always right. Also, the product lasts much longer than advertised; if you're cheap like me, you can use it pretty sparingly and still get great results.

It's not every day I rave about a non-food product, but I am completely sold on this one. If you want to know how to procure the Miracle Cure for yourself, email me for details.

No comments: