Me: I would really like to work toward getting the baby on a schedule.
Jared: He's pretty young. Maybe you need to adapt to his schedule.
Me: What?
Jared: Yeah. You need to start sleeping more during the day.
Me: I don't really want to be wide awake and alert in the middle of the night. I want him to adapt to us.
Jared: I think you need to be realistic. He's only five weeks old.
Me: I know; only five weeks old and already he has the upper hand!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I personally dont think your unrealisitic. A good tip, because I'm sure you haven't heard enough, but it worked a like a charm for us. Set a pattern during the day eat, play(okay, not play but keep him awake even if it's just for 5 minutes) and then sleep. Do it over and over again. And at night eat and sleep, no playing. Serious it totally helps them figure out day from night
I'm no expert, but I say
...well, nevermind. I'm no expert; we'll leave it at that.
Post a Comment