Loading...

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Dazed

I fell asleep last night at around 1:00 in the morning and slept until 3:00. At that point I woke up and was wide awake and couldn't for the life of me get back to sleep. I ended up watching an old, old re-run of Amazing Race, Season 2. I finally fell back asleep around 5:00. At about 6:15, the batteries in our carbon monoxide detector ran down and it started beeping every 30 seconds or so.

Pork Chop got up and grappled with it and I drifted back off around 6:45. At 7:30 I finally had to drag myself out of bed. Pork Chop was so worried about me that he drove me all the way down to my client and then turned right around to drive himself to school. I think he'll just barely make it to his first class. I got in another 40 minutes or so of snoozing in the car, and hopefully I'll be able to remain relatively coherent today.

No comments: