Loading...

Monday, December 10, 2007

At a loss

I am having a hard time thinking of things to blog about these days. Turns out that when I am going on no sleep and alternating between working and trying to sleep, I'm not all that interesting or imaginative.

This weekend was pretty mellow. Jared and I did a couple of weeks' worth of accumulated laundry, ran some errands, and then went to dinner with John and Michelle for Michelle's birthday. Yesterday I got ambitious after church and made some sugar cookies. That was about the height of my accomplishments for the weekends.

I can't believe Christmas is only a couple of weeks away. I am just living in a day-to-day survival mode right now, and would really like to slow down and start enjoying the season more before it's over. I hope all of you are getting a chance to soak up the Christmas spirit.

1 comment:

Carrie (a.k.a. Fullykins) said...

I am sure we can inject some Christmas cheer into you...how about a good ole concert at Temple Square on the 21st or 22nd?