There is a Carls, Jr. visible from my office window which I sometimes gaze at longingly, especially on days like today when I have been trapped at my desk without lunch and a steaming bunch of criss-cut fries sounds like a great idea.
I am not allowed to go to this Carls, Jr., though. Jared told me it is dangerous and that homeless people sponge bathe in the bathroom, and that if I ever want to eat there, I have to go through the drive-through. In the time that I go out to our parking garage, drive down five levels, drive a block to the Carls, Jr., and come back and hunt for another parking space, I could have walked there and back twice. So I never drive over. A little while ago a co-worker passed me in the hall with a Carls, Jr. bag and it occurred to me that maybe I can go there with protection. I mean, if I'm not alone and I steer clear of the restroom, no problem, right?
We'll see.
Monday, September 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment