Loading...

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Still a wimp

Today I was flipping channels and noticed The Sixth Sense was on. I saw that movie once all the way through and have never been able to watch it again. It completely freaked me out and I had to sleep with my door closed for weeks. I couldn't get up to go to the bathroom or get a drink for fear of seeing a dead person.

Anyway, I figured a lot of time has passed and I know where all the scary parts are, so why not give it a shot? Well, within ten minutes I was completely freaked out and had to switch over to QVC and watch a Breezies Intimate Apparel sale (a mesh bra and matching panties for three easy payments of $11.99, if you're interested).

I think old age has taught me that I am never going to love scary movies. It seems I get more and more boring as time goes on.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You know that is too ironic, I to was watching it that day and thought the same thing about overcoming the scary factor. I lasted only 15 mins and it was broad daylight. I ended up watching HGTV and Styleguide to ease my nerves.