Loading...

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Go on, call me a slob

Last night I was watching Battlestar Galactica from the comfort of my air mattress and munching contentedly on a Reese's Klondike bar which Jared was kind enough to bring me last time he went to the grocery store. Those Klondike bars are a little tricky, since they shed bits of chocolate as you eat them. Remember when I complained about Jared eating chocolate in bed and leaving bits of melted chocolate all over the sheets?

Well, I am apparently no better, because I noticed a few little bits fall into my sleeping bag. I made a half-hearted attempt to kind of lick them up, but I figured a few tiny chocolate stains on the inside of a sleeping bag were nothing to get worked up about, and I didn't want it to disrupt my enjoyment of the ice cream, TV, and air mattress combo, so I just kept munchin'. Sheer bliss.

No comments: