Loading...

Friday, March 2, 2007

The Hexberg estate

Well, it's a done deal. The Hexbergs are relocating again. This move will take us close to downtown, into an area that according to my brother is riddled with crime and car theft. Goodbye, Old Gray. You may not live to see another day.

I hope these reports are exaggerated; I have coworkers in the same neighborhood who don't seem to have any problem. Time will tell. Here are some pictures of the new pad (the random previous-renter furniture is gone now).



The best thing about this place is the rent; I have never had a rent payment this low. Also, the landlord will knock some money off our rent if Jared helps with repairs from time to time. All in all, a good deal. Pork Chop should be handing over our first month's rent and deposit as we speak. Wish me luck! Hopefully I'll still have a car next week.

1 comment:

Carrie (a.k.a. Fullykins) said...

so is it official? What is the new address and when will the relocation happen? Missed you this weekend, didn't see pork chop...sad. Let's hope for a visit to SLC or LBC soon.