Loading...

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Partying like a rock star

I received a nice email today. This is one of a perhaps a dozen such missives I've received from various people over the past year or two, apparently intended for Other Sarah, as I think of her. Here's the latest:

Hey Sarah,

I hope you are having a very happy 30th! I just got really drunk for mine, and that seemed to help me muddle through, lol. Actually it wasn't bad at all. The only time I freaked out was one morning in the shower, like the week before ... I had this realization that I would never be able to say I am in my twenties again... from now on I am in my thirties (yikes)! But I quickly got over it, and now I am living happily in denial. j/k.

Anyway, I hope you have a lot of fun and party like a rock star!

Talk to you soon!

Carmen


Sarah -- wherever and whoever you are -- I, too, hope you are muddling through. My sincerest birthday wishes. (And I hear Chasers really work.)

No comments: