I found this item at Costco this past week and I am already a huge fan. It's a rice noodle tray, and it's a just-add-water item (my lunchtime specialty!) . The seasonings are great. I vastly prefer this item to the various brands of standard cup-o'-noodle fare AND you can get a package of 6 for $5.45 or something, so it's less than $1 for lunch. It's also relatively low-fat (2.5 grams), virtually sugar-free, and has a couple of grams of dietary fiber. Easy-tasty-cheap-healthy. Win-win-win-win.
Monday, February 5, 2007
Noodle news
I found this item at Costco this past week and I am already a huge fan. It's a rice noodle tray, and it's a just-add-water item (my lunchtime specialty!) . The seasonings are great. I vastly prefer this item to the various brands of standard cup-o'-noodle fare AND you can get a package of 6 for $5.45 or something, so it's less than $1 for lunch. It's also relatively low-fat (2.5 grams), virtually sugar-free, and has a couple of grams of dietary fiber. Easy-tasty-cheap-healthy. Win-win-win-win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment