Jared read this article to me last month and it gave me the foolish notion that I am smart enough to earn a tidy little second income as a scalper. I decided to test the waters with a fail-proof bet and even talked John into joining me in the transaction. We bought four tickets to the Mana concert at the iPayOne center in San Diego. The concert sold out in the first hour or so. I was confident we would make money and already plotting how I would reinvest it.
Imagine my disappointment when those greedy agents agreed to add another concert. That one sold out, too, but it took longer. I've been trolling eBay lately and noticing that there are a cumulative total of maybe 20 bids on the 74 listings. Tickets for the concert in Houston two weeks later, on the other hand, are selling pretty briskly. It's not looking good; in fact, it's looking like one of my friends may have an opportunity to attend Mana. Anyone? Anyone?
Monday, January 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment