Loading...

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Starting over

I haven't posted to this blog in a very long time. I thought as the kids got older I would somehow find more time for things like that, but it turns out the opposite has been true. I'd like to resurrect this blog to keep people better updated about what is going on in our lives. I find that this format suits me better than Facebook (where I feel too much pressure to be pithy or funny) and I should probably stick with it.

I've also found myself referring back to my own blog posts on many occasions to remind myself of the details of something I wrote about previously or to look at old pictures with the kids. So this has been a good online journal for me and now for our family.

I think 2014 will bring our family many changes and opportunities and I look forward to documenting them here, whether anyone else reads them or not!

1 comment:

Annette said...

Good plan!!! I need more Hexberg updates!