Well, it's that time of year again -- time to start winterizing things around the house. Today Jared mowed up leaves and I pulled the dead plants out of the garden. While I was working I spotted a mouse. Now I'm paranoid I'll get the Hanta virus, considering all the billows of dirt that were going up everywhere. I mentioned the mouse to the kids, and Winnie eagerly hung around me, asking me periodically if I thought she would get a glimpse of "the rat".
Winnie managed to sneak into the tool shed at some point and pour a puddle of gasoline on the floor. Later Rocky disappeared and when I called for him he poked his head out of the dog door; he had crawled through it to hang out with Shortcut in the dog shed. Apparently he is fascinated with all things dog; he later came running over with dried dog poop clutched in each fist. Unlike the last time, it seemed like he hadn't attempted to eat it; at least insofar as I could tell from sniffing his breath. Thor mostly behaved himself; I ignored a couple of ankle-twisting holes he dug in the garden walkways and the fact that he peed along the fenceline, claiming he "couldn't make it to the bathroom in time."
It's never a dull moment with these three in tow.
Saturday, November 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That whole dog poop thing cracks me up, particularly because I can picture it in my head.
Sounds so much like my 3 little helpers.
Post a Comment