Thor’s preschool recently sent out an email stating that the kids have been having lots of fun learning about life cycles from the butterflies and baby chicks that have cocooned/gestated/hatched in the science room. They said they were planning a drawing for the giveaway of the baby chicks and asked parents to send a note if they wanted their child to be included (I did not). However, I have heard nothing from Thor about either butterflies or chicks at school, so I asked him if they had some, or if they had talked about them in science class (which he attends every Monday). He answered with an unequivocal “No”. No amount of probing, prodding, or rephrasing changed his firm stance that there are no chicks at school. Maybe we need to check his eye sight.
Thursday, April 5, 2012
oblivious? or blind?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment