Loading...

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A break in the action

Jared finished his last semester of school last week and now has all his grades, so it seems it’s official – he’s done with his bachelor’s degree! We are all so proud of him; it’s been a challenging four years and he has persisted through it all. He will walk in May and we plan to have an official graduation party for friends and family then. Thor doesn’t quite believe that his dad is done with school. When I mention it he responds by musing, “Hm… well maybe after Christmas Daddy will go to school again.”
 
We are heading to California for Christmas with the Hexberg clan and planning to hit up Disneyland again afterward. Jared is excited to have a vacation without the pressure of homework, project deadlines, and tests looming. It’s going to be a very merry Christmas indeed at our house.
 

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That is so exciting. Congrats to all of you. Hope to see you when you are here in socal.

Shalmeno said...

Congratulations!!! I dream of the day when Robb graduates. When I wonder how we're going to survive I may just have to hit you up for motivation. :-) Hooray for the culmination of all Jared's hard work, and hooray to your whole family for making it to graduation!