Loading...

Friday, April 1, 2011

The streak has ended

The streak of Jared being right about these things, that is. We are having another… boy! He looks perfectly healthy so far as these things can be determined in utero.

 

Now I have to start wrapping my head around this. Given Jared’s conviction, I was already in girl mindset. I even have some of Winnie’s outgrown dresses still hanging in her closet; I didn’t put them away, thinking that we’d just be getting them out soon again, anyway. Now… away with the dresses (to a safe place for if/when we decide to have a #4). At some point I’ll have to figure out where I stored all the tiny infant boy clothes in the last move.

 

Jared is still pretty stunned about the outcome, but he lost no time in starting to compile a list of possible names.  It’s hard to tell if Thor takes us seriously when we talk about this new baby concept. We told him it’s a boy, but with him seeing is believing. And Winnie continues to be oblivious, of course. She’ll have the luxury of remaining the only girl for now and will probably be as spoiled as ever.

2 comments:

The last Unicorn said...

When Haws told me, I though "Jared was wrong!?!?" Congrats. As you might have guessed. I love little boys! I am curious to what names Jared is already coming up with...

Kristen said...

Hooray for the boy-girl-boy family!