Loading...

Monday, March 7, 2011

Worried

OK, I am starting to get the teensiest bit worried. I am still sick. It’s not all the time or all day, but I still have some very bad moments. I threw up en route to the airport at the beginning of last week’s business trip, for example. Poor Jared really enjoyed that one. I briefly considered calling off the trip altogether, but then I felt OK-ish, so I went ahead with it. I am still sick enough that I have to be the one driving if we are going more than a few minutes away, or I will get really car sick. I have felt really sick at work today.
 
I am over 17 weeks pregnant now. All of which is to say, what if I really AM sick to some degree this entire pregnancy? Can I handle it? I guess I will, but good grief. It could be a looooooong spring and summer. I was feeling better before this point with Winnie, and things took a dramatic turn for the better right about now with Thor. Here’s hoping I get back to normal soon.
 

No comments: